Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Catch up....

So much has happened since my last post and I am so behind that I figured that I would just do one BIG recap post so that I stop putting it off ....... so here it is.....in a nutshell... :)


We had a great New Year and had a feeling that 2010 would be a GREAT year..so far it has been :).....


We found out that we would be expecting a BOY!!! Due in September...we are so excited!!!



Had some fun in the snow, a weekend in Big Bear....






We moved! And we just love our new place, we moved south a bit to Monarch Beach and couldn't be happier....Elle and I get to spend quite a bit of time at the beach and cant wait for the summer....




We took a trip to VEGAS Celebrate Auntia's (Noel's)  Bday!! Sean and I had not been since we were married(3 years), going to Vegas pregnant was not ideal...but none the less it was fun to get away for the weekend....







Sean and I celebrated our 3 year Anniversary!



Easter at the New house...



Growing Baby boy....16 weeks prego




We took a little family vacation to Costa Rica...I LOVE Costa and I think it is safe to say that Sean and Elle do too! It was the perfect relaxing vacation...

















Mothers Day 2010, 21 weeks...


After several friends have been bugging me to get a disney pass...I finally gave in and got one...to my surprise I have actually been enjoying it. I knew Elle LOVED DLand...but it has never been my fav. We have gone twice in the last two weeks and it is starting to grow on me...I just love to watch the girls and how much fun they have...






More growing Baby Boy belly...



California Adventure......










Baby Boy getting BIG!!!


OKAY...IM CAUGHT UP...PHEWWWW! :)

3 comments:

Kara Ritter said...

WOW I'm impressed I thought you gave up on the blog... Luv all the pics and my girls. :)

leah said...

Great pics, Haley! Nice recap too!

Rotten said...

Congrats on your pregnancy. I have followed your blog since you were pregnant with Elle when I stumbled upon it right after I had lost my first pregnancy. Happily we gave birth to a little girl in March of '09 and I have enjoyed checking in on your gorgeous daughter from time to time as I watch my own little girl grow before my eyes.
Good luck with the new baby.