Mommies Day!
We spent Mothers Day with the fam. Started the day with champagne and brunch and ended the day with our beautiful family (4 generations of beautiful ladies) at my parents house. I am so blessed to have such a solid family and I am so thankful for all of them. The Hubby had an old pic blown up (Elle was 8 mo) and it is so sweet..it is of the three of us in Maui and Elle is making the cutest face, he framed it and got me flowers and the sweetest card. Like I said...I am very blessed.
Happy Mothers day to my Mom and Grandma (GG Jane) .... we are sooo lucky to have you!!! You are what holds us all together! We LOVE you!
.......and of course to all of my fellow mommies...LOVE YOU GIRLS! XOXOXO
My Monkey!
Notice...a strawberry in each hand and one in the mouth :)
Strawberries out of Grandpas garden :) She LOVES them...I dont think she left any for the bunnies :)
Elle LOVES to water the plants :)
Tickle Tickle :)
Four Generatons of Love: GG, Grandma, Me and Elle Belle
Elle Belle and Grandma <3
Elle Belle and her GG Jane..Elle Loves her!


No comments:
Post a Comment