Priceless! :)Happy Easter from the Libbert's :)
You were right not much better than Santa! I think it is SO cute!
YAY! finally an update. I love these pictures at this age!! too funny! and she is looking more and more like a little haley. miss you. xoxox ash
Ha, ha...that is classic. It will be the same next year. I miss these kinda pics! Very priceless!
thats my girl! trust no overgrown bunny. The little ones are ok.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You were right not much better than Santa! I think it is SO cute!
YAY! finally an update. I love these pictures at this age!! too funny! and she is looking more and more like a little haley. miss you. xoxox ash
Ha, ha...that is classic. It will be the same next year. I miss these kinda pics! Very priceless!
thats my girl! trust no overgrown bunny. The little ones are ok.
Post a Comment