Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Looking Back...









My Elle Ryan turned one year old today. She had her 1st Birthday party on Sunday and has experienced so many countless firts the last 12 months. She is growing and changing daily, which is nothing short of amazing to witness firsthand everyday. We love this little girl soooooo much and are so blessed to have been given such a little angel. While the rain came down today, we stayed cozy indoors and I couldn't stop thinking about what our day was like, on this day last year. Seeing her little face for the first time and kissing her little nose....what a wonderful day!

We love you Binky! December 15th, 2007 will forever be the best day of our lives!


P.S. I know I have been bad with the updates lately..I will update the last month or so very soon, we have Thanksgiving, winter festivities and of course Elle's first Bday party to post but as of right now I am exhausted from this weekends festivities and a glass of wine is calling my name so we will update soon!

Just wanted to give a shout out to my little girl while it was still her Birthday! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!

xoxox

4 comments:

Kara Ritter said...

Happy Birthday Elle~ It seems like yesterday I met you for the first time. It was a day I will never forget! xoxo

Joannah said...

Happy Birthday sweet baby Elle!

celestino said...

HAppy BDay Elle!!!
You are such a cutie pie!

Now Haley, please update STAT

B.T.B.B. said...

Happy Birthday little Sag girl! We really must meet soon. I am sure your day was special.
Haley I watched my birthday party videos Friday night to get a few laughs. Do you remember "Charlie in the Box?" Lots of laughs. Miss you, love you. I sent a Beck Fam card to your parents. Merry Christmas.