Happy Fathers Day- 6 months old
Elle will be 6 months old on Fathers Day. It is crazy how quickly time passes, I feel like just the other day I was waking up with contractions and thinking...could this really be it? Am I really going into labor? And now I have this beautiful little girl that melts my heart every day. She is truly the best gift Sean and I could have ever dreamed of. So for fathers day I surprised Sean and had her photographed. I gave him a collage of all of the pics and had some blown up for his office...but I couldn't wait to give them to him...so he got his Fathers Day gift a little early :). He LOVED them.... and said it was the best present he has ever gotten in his life! :) He even shed a tear...so sweet! Elle and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful man in our lives!
Happy Fathers Day to all the Daddy's out there! xoxo
Here are a few of the many....They turned out so adorable, she is such a little supermodel :)









1 comment:
you girls are so beautiful! what a great father's day for your lucky honey :)
Post a Comment