Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Trip to Arizona

We went to Arizona the last week of February for Sean's new company. It was great, Sean and I took several classes on investing and learned SOOO much and are so excited for what 2008 has in store for our family. We took Elle and my sister Noel came as our traveling Nanny :) and we enjoyed a great week in the AZ sun! Thank you Noel for being such a good Auntie....I think you will be going on all our vacations with us from here on out!!! :)

Our Road Trip...Elle is back there too but her car seat prevented her from leaning into this picture! :)


We stopped to see Aunt Lauren before we hit the road...She missed Elle that week while we were gone..and I think will be fighting Noel for the next time we need a traveling nanny :)


Elle watched Baby Einstein while on the road....here she is in her car seat..very into it! :)


It was so warm all week, Elle had her first experience in the Swimming pool and LOVED IT!


My little Monkey


Elle and Noel enjoying the sunshine!


My happy girl...


Out with the fam...


Daddy hard at work...


We stopped at Quartzite on our trip home for gas....and Sean bought Noel and I Donkey trucker hats! Does that mean he thinks we are a couple of Donkeys???LOL :)

No comments: