Easter with the Fam...
For Easter we spent the weekend at my parents house. We BBQ'd, drank sangria and enjoyed the sunshine...and of course Elle. She definitely was the center of attention all weekend. And as always we left with more than what we came with...Elle received about 15 different "Easter Gifts"...seriously, this is getting out of control! LOL :)
Easter morning...Elle's first Easter Basket..and all of her cupcakes! :) Grandma and Grandpa LOVE to spoil her!
Happy Easter Baby...
She loved her Bunny! :)
This is my dad's idea of funny...LOL...where is Elle??
Me and my little Bunny :)
Grandma and her girl....Sean's mom got Elle her first pair of diamonds and first pair of pearl earrings for Easter...not to mention a bunch of other fun stuff. I told you she is spoiled!!!
Elle's new shades...LOL! She has ATTITUDE! :)


1 comment:
I don't think she can get any cuter. I love all the new pictures!!
Post a Comment