Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod

Growing up I knew that my Dad was special and different than all the other dads....my dad always went above and beyond as far as being involved with his three girls. I knew that he was special and that not all dads were that way...so now having my own little girl and watching her with Sean, I couldnt be luckier. Sean is such an awesome dad...the way he cares for her, looks at her, talks to her and loves her, is nothing short of amazing! He is such a good daddy that sometimes I watch him and hope that I am that good at being a mom.

She never takes her eyes off of her daddy....Sean and Elle are like Peas and Carrots...they are truly two peas in a pod!!



Sean always picks her flowers...she loves them..and tries to eat them :)...




This is how I find them in the mornings...


Sean shows her that Binkys are cool....


Playtime with daddy....



I am one lucky girl!!!! <3

3 comments:

Kara Ritter said...

That is the best thing ever! you are very lucky!!!!! Elle is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

He picks her flowers....shut up!
I love him too!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ooops ... that was obnoxious Rebecca! But that is the sweetest thing ever! Now Im going to yell at Alex...LOL
xoxo