Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 3, 2007

Kara's Shower

This Sunday I hosted Kara's baby shower along with Erin, Jenn and Stacey! We have been planning the shower for a few months via email and this Sunday it all came together.....I have to say that shower was a success! Good Job girls...I think Kara had a great day! :) Here are some pics from the day....

Photography by Lauren Beck.

The beautiful mommy to be....


Kara and Jeremy got some of the cutest gifts for Baby Ritt!


She is going to be sooo well dressed.....


The day was perfect....sunny and beautiful!


Jenns diaper cakes turned out sooo cute! :)


Kara LOVES Italian....so we had the shower catered by Roman Cucina....Yummmmmm!


Baby clothes galore....


Stacey had personalized candle favors made for the day....too cute!


We love little girls....


Just the four of us girls.... Kara and Baby Ritt 33 weeks and Me and Elle 37 weeks.


Congrats on your little girl, Kara and Jeremy!!! We cant wait to meet her and kiss her little nose! :) Love you! xoxox

1 comment:

Kara Ritter said...

Thank you for making our shower so great! Love you!!!