Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2007

7 Months





I will be 29 weeks on Sunday. I cant believe I have one more week and I will be 30 weeks along. For some reason it seems like the countdown really begins once you hit week 30. We will have Miss. Elle in out arms in 10 weeks or less!!! I am pulling for the "or less" part of that sentence...but we will see. As long as out little peanut is healthy!

I have now completed all of my tests and everything is exactly were it should be. My blood glucose tests came back and were perfect. The only thing that they did say is that I am slightly anemic, so I have to take more Iron supplements. But other than that everything couldn't be better.

As far as how I feel.....I am doing good...just feeling VERY pregnant. Looking at pictures of myself I cant help but laugh. It appears as though my backside is trying to keep up with the front!!! Maybe that is just my body's way of trying to keep balance :) hahah...

Here are some more pics of the belly....


Early morning pics by Sean....



The Buddha....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok.. now this is geeting weird!!!

Kara Ritter said...

Finally your belly is "really" showing. I cannot believe you only have 11 weeks. I can't wait!!! You look beautiful as always! xoxo