28th Birthday Dinner
For my 28th Birthday Sean surprised me with a special dinner at Flemings. I had thought it would be just the two of us having a nice, quite dinner together, being it was a Thursday night, I am pregnant and I have just not been into the birthday thing this year (I am getting old!). When we showed up the hostess escorted us down stairs to the "Wine Cellar." Knowing that the "Wine Cellar" is for private parties I looked at Sean confused...and said, "Why is she taking us down here?" When I walked in I was surprised by all of my dearest friends! It was a very special Birthday! We had a great dinner and most importantly... we were surrounded by great company! I love my friends! They are the best...and I love my Hubby! He really made my BDay special! I had no idea......
Me and Sean....
For my Birthday Sean got me a beautiful David Yurman necklas that has the birthstone of our little girl. It is so special and sweet....I am a lucky girl!
The Girls I love....
The Boys I love...
And the PREGOS......Kara and I.
Kara is due exactly one month (to the day) after me and we are both having little girls. I am so lucky to have one of my bestest friends in the whole world to share in this experience! I dont know what I would do without her...she keeps me laughing, always puts a smile on my face and has been there with me through so many stages of my life! It is so neat that we get to go down this new path to mommyhood together!!!
I think she is the cutest prego I have ever seen...(damn her and her prefect legs with no cellulite!haha)Love you Kara!
Thanks everyone for a GREAT Birthday!!! You all made my day sooo special!


No comments:
Post a Comment